1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please donate to your local health service to help the battle against coronavirus!
    Dismiss Notice

Wrong Breach with 130 Troops

Discussion in 'Raid Strategies' started by »|Influ!|«, 3 July 2020.

1. influenza

influenza Consigliere

IGN:
    influenza
    It's been a long time since I posted a really good thread (no offence). Hope this one reclaims it.

To those who say, "A video would have been better": I'm sorry I couldn't record a video as my screen recorder made my phone laggy during the raid.

I tried numerous times to achieve total destruction using several strategies. Hopefully the last one did justice. #nevergiveup

Warning: Lame jokes ahead, proceed at your own risk!

Here we go ~~>

Starting Line up:
    1. Wily Wilder L-17
    2. Celeste L-10
    3. Club Van O-70 (Made dangerous with Mr.M converter - 4 Nurses, rest Mr.M & Badgirl Sally)
    4. Super Toucan L-6 x6
    5. Car Bombs L-6 x20
    6. Missile L-9 x2
    7. Maddy x3
    8. Sallies L-6 x2

Note: When you ask you pals to donate, ask them to donate sallies first and nurses at last. If you do the reverse your beautiful nurses undergo gender transformation to Rough Mr.M when you use the converter. Any guy with good taste wouldn't want that change.

Also,I used Mr.M convertor L-2. So any level is ok. Super Toucan L-4 does the job (idk lower L). Missile L-5 x2 is enough. Car Bombs L-5/6 (pref 6).

Tactics:

Tiki Taka
    ✓Use both silos on the mansion to destroy the electrocuters.
    ✓Use 4 of your toucans on machine guns present at the 4 corners.

Busquets' gains possession
    Destroying the down' club:
    Easy peasy,
    ✓Use 1 Car Bomb to destroy the wall.
    ✓Use 1 Toucan on the club 2-3 sec after deploying the Carbomb (Before it gets exploded).
    ✓Deploy Carbombs until the club gets destroyed.
    ✓It usually takes 4-5 Carbombs. Do it in one go or one by one. (I prefer to do it in one go as it's more boom boom). #destroyedinseconds

Destroy the up' club - The Mission Impossible
    I personally feel this one difficult. Guess why.
    F: Anti-vehicle mines? Nah
    L: Fortified Club? No, they aren't f.
    U: Lonewolf? Yes!
    These insane lone wolves may play merry-go-round and starts circling the club rather than planting the C4. (A strange force operates in this area which makes lone wolf move to the corners of club to plant the bomb). So Snipers take them out before planting C4. Bad Bad. Enough Rubbish talks, let's get to the point.

✓Use 1 Carbomb to destroy the walls. Wait for the wall to get destroyed (Remember, this is mission impossible).
    ✓Then use 1 toucan on the club. As soon as the toucans starts firing, Deploy 5-6 carbombs in one go. #criminalmind
    *This may not work sometimes, so you need to start from first*

The Final Destination:
    ✓Use 4 carbombs to kill the snipers guarding banks and warehouse.

Note: There's an anti vehicle mine near the warehouse. Mind it. So deploy the carbomb at the centre or to the slightest right. Near the banks, there are 4-5 anti vehicle mines. They make your carbombs into pieces. #carefull

✓After killing the guarding snipers, deploy a Hero (preferably Wily) and then the club van near the warehouse.
    ✓Then deploy Celeste & mad builders.
    ✓When Celeste is about to get near the mansion walls, Use power aura that makes landmines look dumb.
    ✓By the time your warriors are destroying the buildings, use carbombs to destroy defence towers on the other side. (Don't deploy carbombs near bank if you don't want your hardwork(doubt it) to get wasted.Deploy it near clubs)
    ✓Deploy sallies and other goons of you have on the warehouse side. Sallies speed up boom boom. #totaldestruction

Result:
    This is a wonderful sight. They have done it! A TD on Dark Angel's Base! Every CC player's dream. It's a certificate to prove you're an epic player. What about the casualties? Dark Angel is worth it dude! Oh!! Look over there! Dark Angel looks devastated. She has to pack her bags and leave her beloved city! Poor her.

Credits:
    Raid Strategy: YOUR DAD & DEATH WRITER

These helped me too: Raid - Unlocking dark angel with 148 housing by abhinobody & GPK007's 1st Successful Dark Angel Raid

I also thank my phone for supporting me writing this.

• Winner Winner x 4
  2. influenza

influenza Consigliere

IGN:
    influenza
    I would try to make a video soon, when BadBlue permits.

• Like Like x 1
  3. GPK007

GPK007 Boss

IGN:
    GPK007
    Hat's off to your patience for typing all these words about strategy :wink2:

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. GPK007

GPK007 Boss

IGN:
    GPK007
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. GPK007

GPK007 Boss

IGN:
    GPK007