1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Its Crime Christmas time!

Hello, Guest!

Thug Santa arrived on forums and brought with him two new competitions to our members! Check them out and join in to win some gold to celebrate the Holidays!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hello, Guest!

Check Our tournaments schedule and join them for a chance to win lots of gold!
    January - Mafia vs Mafia - Reid's World War 2 (running)
    February - Player vs Player - Slaugtherhouse
    March - Mafia vs Mafia - Mike Lee Gang Fight.
    Dismiss Notice

Reported Wrong screen resolution on mobile devices

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by loookacz, 18 June 2019.

1. loookacz

loookacz Associate

Jessie Wilder update breaks how the game displays on mobile devices. I have an Android phone with 18:9 screen with notch and the game instead of full screen displays as (I think) 16:9 with a black bar on the side where the notch is (that is understandable) and a huge black bar on the other side, which doesn't make sense. Thanks

2. Prince Eric

IGN:
    Prince Eric
    Check your in phone display settings. U can also try uninstalling and reinstalling

3. loookacz

loookacz Associate

Thanks for the quick reply. I'm not sure what do you mean by saying to check in phone display settings, there is nothing I can change, other apps don't have any issues, only with Crime Coast after update, I attached the screenshot. Reinstalling the app didn't help, I have also cleared all app's data, but still nothing.

My friend who play on Windows (desktop) told me he has some weird issues too after the upgrade - it forces him to full screen, however he had the game in smaller window always, now he has to open the game in full screen, then minimize to window, very strange.

[​IMG]

4. Prince Eric

IGN:
    Prince Eric
    Yes same for me in Windows laptop. There should be some kind of display option to change phone resolution inside your phones settings. But that might depend on type of phone. Anyway, I have forwarded this to pixel. Hopefully we will get an answer soon

5. «ìNC®ÈDìBLÉ»

IGN:
    «ìNC®ÈDìBLÉ»
    i experienced the samething on pc, even though i reduced the window size, the next time i reopened the game it went to full screen. i was searching for a button to take off full screen but didnt find any.

6. GPK007

GPK007 Boss

IGN:
    GPK007
    In pc full screen is appeared for me.
    But i still can't find full one in mobile.